Monday, July 20, 2009

So I started all this weight loss madness thinking it was for myself. To make myself feel better. I quickly and embarrassingly realized that it was to make that ex boyfriend want me back. I have never been that type of person, but it happened and there I was trying to change myself for someone. I stopped working out and dieting for a bit, and realized I hated myself for that even more. Not only was I going to let someone make me fat, but then I was going to let them stop me from bettering myself. I am not that girl. I hating letting other people's actions fuel mine, but now I think it's for the better. His new girlfriend is chubbed to the max, that's shallow and lame, I know. However, I am better then that, then the both of them, I am bettering myself for me, and they can all wallow in thier chubbedness. COOL.

I am back on the work out routine, the dieting however, has been harder for me to get back into. I just love food.

I've got to get back to Quicktrim and get them pillzzzzz, because they did help and I need all the help I can get.

KAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment