Monday, June 1, 2009

I went to the beach, and people I was going to be consuming alcohol with many many calories I didn't take my meds. Expecting to get home and have gained weight and fallen off track, I suprisingly lost a pound. SAHWEET.

All Charlie could talk about was how much weight I'd lost, I was like chill dude, just wait! I found this website where you put in the calories you consume in a day and it tells you how much you should weigh on certain dates. For me, it says by October 1 I should weigh 135. Exciting. HA.

I lack motivation to wake up in the morning and work out, maybe I should change my personal training time. 7:30 AM is killing me!

That dumb boyfriend who chubbed me up is trying to get back into my good graces. He's a fool, a moron, an idiot! WOW, he's a dummie. And if he wants this back, it'll take some time + convincing! And another ex-boyfriend has made a strange apperance back into my life, and I am not sure what to make of it. At first it was fine and we were simply friendly, but now I am getting such strange vibes that I'm just not sure how to handle it. BOYS, they're such a hassle!

WEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment