Monday, May 4, 2009



This is exactly what the fat doctor looked like, except he was black. 
I seriously felt like I was listening to a recording whenever anyone in that office would talk to me. I seriously hope no one goes in there for support or answers. All they're doing is pumping out pills. Whatever, that's all I wanted.
I got Adipex and Lipotropic. The lady said that the charts show that people who take the Lipo pills lose 25% more weight then people who don't. It didn't take much convincing. 
They just weighed me, asked how much I wanted to weigh, if I worked out, whatever. 
I asked him if I had to do the generic meal plan that they give everyone. He said no because I work out, which is a good thing because I don't eat half of the stuff they had on there anyway. He said just to eat how I always have and to just cut it in half. 
I will start them tomorrow, because you can't take them after two. I am nervous + we will see how it goes. 

MKAY, I will make a post in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha! i had that doctor for the first time the last visit i had! creep-o. i'm glad you're visit went well. i'll talk to you more about it tomorrow/

    ReplyDelete